Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name?

4 posters

Go down

They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name? Empty They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name?

Post by Ray Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 am

They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name? Asdasdasdasdasdasdasdas
Name: Xarot Taro

Personality: Shy, pretty shocked after everything that happened.

Race: Nobody of Taro(Tman's keyblade wielder)

Weapon: Kingdom Key D

Class: Keyblade Wielder

Spells/Abilities: Thundaga, Curaga, Slowaga. That portal thingie too.

Additional Information: None, I guess.

Biography:
Xarot is a nobody of a keyblade wielder, and 1/4 God Taro. He is currently hired under the Organization Thirteen. It's not like Xarot likes it here, he's kind of depressed because of that situation. He wants to leave, but he has some good friends here too. He decided to work under Marix and agree to do all of his wantings untill Xarot will find every question he asked anwsered. Xarot isn't really after fighting guys like Sora, Rei, etcetra because he somewhat likes them. He definately does not blend with other Org members. His Keyblade appeared almost instantly, and after a while of being in the Organization he had gotten a lot better than you think he could. He still hasn't activated his power of thunder like Taro, but he doesn't even know about them. Right now he has no goal, but to somewhat help the Light people. Even though he has no heart, he still can feel something.

He's just chilling in the organization headquarters, looking for some action, maybe fullfiling a mission given from Marix, or even do his orders.

Last edited by Ray on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Ray

Back to top Go down

They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name? Empty Re: They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name?

Post by crox22 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:59 am

First off, No to the memory loss thing. I will say this again, one, I am getting sick and tired of all of these characters having 'Lost their memory', just because its cool or they want to be like Roxas or something. Second, Memory loss for a Nobody is EXTREMELY rare, and the only reason for Roxas and Xemnas's memory loss were because of two specific events that happened to their Somebodies. For Roxas, it was the events of CoM, in which Sora's memories were taken from him. As for Xemnas, (spoilers imminent) It was the events of BBS, in which Master Xehernort Fused with Terra in order to be come Terranort. And, if i remember correctly, it was either at that time, or when the Lingering Will bested Terranort, that he lost his Memory, shown in the scene from Blank Points in which Braig went all buddy buddy on him, and He seemed to have no idea who he was. So unless you have some good reason like that, or if you are continiueing a character that HAS had something to cause memory loss to occur, No. Memory. Loss. Period.

crox22

Back to top Go down

They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name? Empty Re: They call me.. Xarot.. But for what reason I have such a strange name?

Post by Insulation Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 am

Actually, Car has already accepted the character with the Memory Loss, so moved to approved.

Insulation

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaKerensky Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Tripleapproved~ :3
RenaKerensky
RenaKerensky

http://renakerensky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaKerensky Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 am

Cause of Death: Fusing with Taro
RenaKerensky
RenaKerensky

http://renakerensky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum